Co-op documents and links for students
Here you will find, in one place, important documents and links needed during the various stages of your co-op experience.
Prior to applying to the co-op program
- Program entrance requirements
- Introduction to Co-op (for first year students)
- Apply to co-op through the co-op job bank
- Co-op recruitment dates
Prior to applying for a co-op position
- Co-op workshop information (slides)
- Upload up-to-date resume, cover letter, and transcript to the co-op job bank
Prior to going out on a co-op placement
During the co-op placement
- UNB Student Union Health and Dental Plan -- contact +1 506 452-6094 if you have any questions or concerns about the health and dental plans.
- Co-op work term fee payment options -- all fees are to be paid before the second month of the work term. Late payments could be subject to penalty and interest fees. Contact Jennifer Mazerolle in Financial Services when making inquiries or payments.
- Work term evaluation -- employer provides feedback on the student's performance
After returning back to UNB
- Schedule an appointment with the co-op office for a work term debriefing session