Unless you've received an approved extension, you will need to leave residence 24 hours after your last exam.
Please follow this procedure to ensure a quick and easy check-out:
- Pack up your belongings, including whatever you may have in the house storage rooms.
- Move your belongings out of your room BEFORE you return you keys.
- Clean your room, including sweeping and mopping the floors.
- Remove your garbage from your room and put it in the house dumpster.
- Ensure everything that was in your room before you moved in is left in your room (pillow, telephone, chair, garbage can, etc.).
- Call the Proctor on Duty in your house to come and complete your Room Inventory Form (RIF)
- When the Proctor has finished the inspection, take your RIF and keys to the Residence Office. The Residence Office is open Monday to Friday from 8.15a.m. to 4.30 p.m. and closed on weekends. If the Residence Office is closed, put your keys and RIF into the mail slot on the inner door of the office.
If you have any questions about the check-out procedure, don't hesitate to ask your Proctor, Residential Life Coordinator (RLC), or us!