Before You Arrive
When you check in to residence, you will sign the Residence Agreement before receiving your keys. We suggest you review the terms of the agreement before you arrive on campus.
There are other things you can do to ease your transition into first year before you arrive in September. Here are some tips from the Orientation team:
- Register for your courses and create your academic schedule: You will need to talk to your academic advisor first, either by attending one of our Summer Orientation, Advising and Registration sessions, or by contacting your faculty directly.
- Pay your tuition fees.
- Get your student ID card by attending Summer Orientation, Advising and Registration.
- Check your UNB e-mail account regularly to read the Student e-News and other important messages.
- Check out the Services for Students Guide.
- Make note of important academic dates.
- Find out about buying your parking pass at Security and Traffic if you plan to bring your vehicle to campus.
- Go to the IT Services website for info about bringing your computer from home or buying a new one.
- Get the details on Fredericton Transit passes if you plan to take the bus to class.