Welcome to the University of New Brunswick Fredericton
Small class sizes, personalized attention, and a huge variety of programs is what you'll find at the UNB Fredericton campus.
- Our average class size is 31- likely the same size as your high school class.
- We offer more than 75 undergraduate and graduate programs.
- Founded in 1785, the University of New Brunswick is the oldest public English-language university in Canada and one of the oldest universities in North America.
Support: academic, health, financial & careers. We've got you covered.
- Half of our incoming students last year received a scholarship.
- An on-campus health clinic, career and personal counselling, Writing Help Centre, and Math Help Centre are all available to you free of charge.
- Our academic advisors will help find the right program for you and make sure you're on the right track.
- Choose from 14 different residences, including all-male, all-female, and co-ed.
- Each house has different events and traditions throughout the year, many of which aid charitable causes. Highlights include:
- The Bridges House Polar Dip
- Aitken House's annual Club Med party, where students bring the beach to the house by trucking sand into the basement.
- The Neville/Jones House Bed Push
- On-campus eateries include Tim Hortons, Quizno's, Pizza Pizza, Starbucks, plus three dining halls and several cafés. Enjoy flexible meal plans and all-you-can-eat dining!
- Explore our programs
- Check out admission requirements
- Find out about fees and how you can finance your education
- Request more information
- Check out our viewbook