BN (4‐year baccalaureate)
- A minimum grade of 70% is required in the following four subjects: (please see Bridging Program if you don't)
- Biology 120
- Chemistry 122
- English 122
- Grade 11 Math Functions and Relations (New Brunswick high school graduates Math requirement for June 2013 graduates or later is Grade 11 Math Pre-Calculus or Grade 12 Math Foundations)
- An overall average of 75% or greater
- High school students will also require two electives from the approved Group 1 listing, in the Table of Electives listed in the Admission Requirement section of the Undergraduate Calendar.
- Mature students are encouraged to complete university level courses prior to applying
- Students attending university with a B average or higher can be considered to the nursing program
Advanced Standing Program (ASP)
Complete at least 60 credit hours of university courses with a cumulative GPA of 3.0
Bridging Year Program (MWC)
A one‐year program with the UNB Mi'kmaq-Wolastoqey Centre intended for students who require additional qualifications to enter UNB degree programs, once completed students are automatically admitted to the nursing program.