Epjila'si! Kulahsihkulpa! Welcome!
Look no more
If you are of Aboriginal and have an interest in nursing, UNB's nursing program may be for you. UNB's nursing program along with the Mi'kmaq-Wolastoqey Centre are actively recruiting Aboriginal people to the nursing profession.
Benefits of our program offers:
- Eligibility to apply for one of five designated seats for Aboriginal students
- Personal and academic support
- Access to the Aboriginal Health Issues course (Nurs1324)
- Access to the Bridging Year Program (for those students who do not have the required courses for the nursing program)
- Eligibility to apply for the 50th Anniversary Scholarship, (a nursing awarded to an Aboriginal student enrolled in the Faculty of Nursing)
All it takes is three easy steps
Check out the following websites for more information about the Aboriginal Education Initiative