We offer two, four-year degree programs so that you can concentrate your studies in human health and performance, or the thriving field of recreation and sport studies:
Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology
Bachelor of Recreation and Sport Studies
Kinesiology grads get great jobs!
- Chiropractor, Dr. Kelly VanSlyke, BScKin '04, CMAG '07, DC '08 - Fredericton, NB
- Ergonomic Consultant, Annie (McClellan) Barnwell, BScKin '02, MSc '06 - Taylor’d Ergonomics
- Youth Co-ordinator, Shannon Nowell, BRSS (Management) '05 - Gagetown, NB
- Sales and Marketing Representative, Hiorshi Uehara, BRSS '08 - Nicole EuroCycle, Tokyo, Japan
- Executive Director, FYHA, Danielle McLeod, BRSS '07
- Assistant Fitness Manager, World Health Sport Club
- Program Coordinator, Holland College
- Consultant, NB Culture and Sport Secretariat
- Physical Education Teacher, Truro, NS
Brianna Harrison is a 4th year BRSS Student!
"My internship placement was a very positive experience for me. I was able to work with the Government of New Brunswick in the Wellness Branch. This gave me the opportunity to work with many different organizations like government, and non profits. Working with many different organizations was an opportunity for me to see what type of organization I would like to work in and what populations suited my interests. It also allowed me to use the tools I learned in class in a practical setting and see how the theory I was learning related to the real world. From this experience I could see just how many opportunities and settings there are to use my degree and really make a different in communities, it really made me excited for what the future could bring after I graduate!".