Graduate Application Requirements
Thanks for your interest in our Graduate Program. If you meet the minimum requirements listed below we invite you to officially apply.
- Canada, United States - GPA = 70% or 3.0 or greater (B average)
- International - Grades must be a Canadian equivalent of 90% or higher
English Language Proficiency
All international applicants to the School of Graduate Studies whose mother tongue is not English are required to demonstrate that they have a sufficiently good command of the English language to enable them to participate fully in the academic life of the University. This includes International applicants who are Landed Immigrants or reside in Canada. Proficiency in English MUST be demonstrated by one of the means listed below.
- Paper-based test minimum score of 580, including the Test of Written English (TWE) - 5
- TOEFL, Internet based test minimum score of 93, writing/speaking minimum - 22
- TOEFL, Computer based test minimum score of 237, essay rating - 5
- British Council English Language Test - IELTS (minimum score of band 7);
- Michigan English Language Assessment Battery - MELAB (minimum score of 85); or
- Canadian Test of English for Scholars and Trainees - CanTest (minimum score of band 4.5).
Please click here to fill out your application.