B.Eng., M.A.Sc., Ph.D. (McMaster)
Tel: (506) 458-7515
Fax: (506) 453-5025
- Experimental Fluid Mechanics
- Flow Induced Vibration and Noise
- Shear Flows
- Flow Control
- Coherent Structures
- Energy Systems
- Hall, J.W., Hall, A.M , Pinier, J.T, and Glauser, M.N., "A Cross-Spectral Analysis of the Pressure in a Mach 0.85 Turbulent Jet," Submitted to AIAA Journal.
- Hall, J. W., and Ewing D., 2007, "The asymmetry of the large-scale structures in turbulent three-dimensional wall jets exiting long rectangular channels," Journal of Fluids Engineering . 129:929-941.
- Hall, J. W., and Ewing D., 2007, "Three-Dimensional Turbulent Wall Jets Issuing From Moderate Aspect-Ratio Rectangular Channels," AIAA Journal . 45(6): 1177-1186.
- Hall, J. W., and Ewing D., 2006, "On the dynamics of the large-scale structures in round impinging jets," Journal of Fluid Mechanics. 555:439-458.
- Hall, J. W., and Ewing D., 2005, "The development of the large-scale structures in round impinging jets exiting long pipes at two Reynolds numbers," Experiments in Fluids. 38(1):50-58.
- Hall, J. W., Ziada, S., and Weaver, D.S., 2003, "Vortex-shedding from single and tandem cylinders in the presence of applied sound," Journal of Fluids and Structures . 18(6):741-758.