Use the co-op program to your benefit
Active participation in the University of New Brunswick Engineering Co-op Program will help you to:
- understand and develop the technical and interpersonal skills most valued by employers.
- build a professional resume which allows you to clearly communicate your current skill set.
- be placed in a professional work environment with professional mentorship and supervision.
- have opportunities to explore different career opportunities within the field of engineering.
- improve your academic performance through the experience of applied engineering.
- help you to achieve a higher average salary than your peers who have not participated in the co-op program.
- experience a high employment rate upon graduation from university.