The Mi'kmaq-Wolastoqey Centre hosts events that not only celebrate and honour Mi'kmaq and Wolastoqey cultures, but educate the public on Aboriginal issues, history, culture, and realities facing Aboriginal peoples.
- Peace and Friendship Treaty Days, Oct. 23-24. Register now
- 4th Annual Powwow, Apr. 5, 2018, 11am - 4pm at the Richard J. CURRIE CENTER
- Red Shawl Campaign - Oct. 10-13, 2017
- 3rd Annual UNB Powwow - Apr. 5, 2017
- 4th Annual Canadian Symposium on Indigenous Teacher Education - Apr. 6-8, 2016
- 2nd Annual UNB Powwow - Apr. 6, 2016
- Joseph Boyden (Public Talk) - Apr. 6, 2016
- 4th Annual Gwen Bear Memorial Lecture - Jan. 28, 2016.
- UNB's Peace and Friendship Treaty Days - Oct. 28-30, 2015.