Special cohorts offered during the 2014-2015 academic year.
MONCTON COHORT - EDUCATIONAL ADMINISTRATION AND LEADERSHIP
The cohort includes the following five face-to-face courses. Students in the cohort would do the remainder of their program using the usual formats - online, video-conferenced (including Moncton location), or face-to-face in Fredericton.
- ED 6001 - Supervision of Instruction I (July 2014 - alternate days)
- ED 6003 - Administrative Theory I (Winter 2015 - schedule TBA)
- ED 6011 - Educational Theory and School Administration (July 2015 - TBA)
- ED 6007 - Legal Aspects of Education (Fall 2015 - Schedule TBA)
- ED 6109 - Responsive Leadership for Culturally Diverse Schools (July 2016)