To complete the online graduate admission application, click “Apply Online” and follow the instructions.
Application deadline is December 15th. All official supporting documentation not included with your online application (example: official transcripts) should be mailed to:School of Graduate Studies
University of New Brunswick
P.O. Box 4400
Fredericton, New Brunswick
Canada E3B 5A3
Tel (506) 453-4673
Fax: (506) 453-4817
In order to ensure your online application is properly processed, please ensure you have met all the standard graduate school requirements as well as the psychology program-specific requirements outlined below.
- For applicants to the clinical program, three supplemental letters of recommendation must be obtained from the same individuals who wrote the academic references. The supplemental recommendation form focuses on various aspects of clinical potential
- Graduate Record Examination (General) for Clinical applicants (Subject GRE scores are not required but strongly recommended)
- Graduate Record Examination (General) for Experimental applicants.
- Statement of Purpose (500 words or less, provide a description of your career goals, research interests, experience and provisional plans. Please comment on why you have chosen to apply to the University of New Brunswick and what aspect of our department or program you find attractive.)
- Curriculum Vitae (A complete list of awards and honours you have received, professional presentations or publications that you have authored or co-authored and any relevant volunteer and employment positions. Example: research assistant)
- TOEFL scores (for International students whose first language is not English)