- Grade Point Average (GPA) - Students must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 (B average or upper second class standing)
- International Students whose first language is not English but have attended an international program in English can have the TOEFL waived however we require proof from the institution. TOEFL - for a paper based TOEFL the score should be no less than 580 and the TWE no less than 4.0. Internet based TOEFL should be 92 out of 120, reading/writing/spoken/listening (minimum of 23), Computer Based - 237 out of 300, essay rating 4, IELTS not less than 7.5
- GRE (Graduate Record Exam) - International students are also required to submit a GRE. Students in the US and Britain can have the GRE waived however writing the GRE is advised as high scores increase chances of getting funding. Canadian students or students that have completed their undergraduate degree at a Canadian University are not required to write a GRE
Admission Package Must Include:
- Transcripts from all previous post-secondary institutions
- 3 academic reference letters
- Statement of Purpose (for International Students)
- Language Scores (if applicable)
- GRE (if applicable)
NOTE: Minimum scores do not guarantee acceptance.
NOTE: Students applying for funding should submit their application by mid-January.
Please refer to the School of Graduate Studies website for application procedures.