Links of Interest
Other Economics Departments
- Economics Departments (Canada and other non-U.S.)
- Economics Departments (U.S.)
- Canadian Economics Association Membership Directory
- American Economics Association Directory of Members
- Canadian Economics Association
- American Economic Association
- Canadian Law and Economics Association
- European Association of Law and Economics
- Canadian Competition Policy Page
- Economic History Services
- The FedWorld Information Network provides access to all major U.S. government WWW, gopher and ftp services by subject.
- The World Bank: The World Bank WWW Server provides links to their Public Information and World Bank Publications.
- The International Monetary Fund has abstracts of recent working papers on its gopher, plus ordering information.
- United Nations Information Services: This WWW service contains information links to United Nations and other related international organisations.
- The Organization of Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) provides services in English and French and has lists of OECD publications and OECD data products.
- The North American Development Bank
- Organization of American States
Economics Working Paper Archives
- An Economics Working Paper Archive
- Resources for Economists on the Internet
- Currencies of the World (maintained by PACIFIC).
- PACIFIC Exchange Rate Service (maintained by PACIFIC).
- Nobel Laureates in Economics (maintained by EPAS).
- FINWeb: A Financial Economics WWW Server at the University of Texas.
- US Stock Market Charts: An experimental WWW server at the M.I.T.'s AI laboratory.
- International Trade Law: A WWW service provided by the University of Tromsx, Ananse, Norway. Includes a library on GATT.
Job Opportunities for Economists
- The Job Openings for Economists published by the American Economics Association is the place to start. It covers primarily North America, but also lists openings on other continents.
Canadian Economic Data