UNB INTERNATIONAL FIELD TRIP
NEW DELHI, INDIA - March 2 – 11, 2018
Apply Now - Links below for Schedule & Application Form
• This field study is a unique opportunity to integrate learning with experiential component in an international setting. Students will have hands on experience working with NGOs and governmental organizations in an academic setting in New Delhi.
• Students will also have the opportunity to explore New Delhi, the capital city of India and learn about its rich cultural heritage and history which spans more than 500 years in making.
• Academic Credit: This initiative is designed to provide an experiential component to Anthropology 3704: South Asia offered online from September 2017; and Anthropology 2504 Introduction to Medical Anthropology also offered online. Students can also receive credit for the IDS practicum IDS 4003; and IDS 4203.
• Delivery: This field course will be carried out in New Delhi over the March Break from March 5th- March 9th 2018. Students will submit a written report to their supervisor after the successful completion of their work.
• Estimated cost per student: $3,000 including airfare ($1500 approx. round trip) accommodation and meals (3 meals+ snacks per day) and local transportations over this period.
• Partner Institution: O. P. Jindal Global University, NCR of Delhi, India.Website: www.jgu.edu.in
• Students will stay at the university campus and have an opportunity to interact with other students and faculty on campus.
For Additional details, contact: Supervisor and Field Coordinator:
Dr. K. Mitra, Department of Anthropology at firstname.lastname@example.org or
Ms. Veronica McGinn, Global Learning and Engagement Office at email@example.com