International Students, please note:
We do not accept International pre-loaded MasterCards or Visas. These may act as a debit card in your home country, however they act as a credit card elsewhere.
If you do not have another means of paying, you can take your International pre-paid/pre-loaded MasterCard/Visa to a bank machine (ATM) and get a cash advance, to pay your fees in cash.
We do accept International pre-loaded MasterCards or Visas solely for the following:
International Payments to UNB Just Got Easier!
If you are an International student, paying tuition and fees can now be done through the University’s website, thanks to GlobalPay for Students by Western Union.
WU GlobalPay for Students lets you pay in your own currency and from your home bank account, without worrying about exchange rates, receiving bank fees, or funds arriving short.
1. Sign in to our student payments portal using your Student ID.
2. Select the items which you wish to pay and choose your currency.
3. See your exchange rate and total cost. If it works for you, agree to it.
4. Receive your transfer instructions and process payment through your bank, online or over the phone.
5. That’s it! Western Union Business Solutions will post the funds to your student account as soon as they are received, usually 5-7 days from when you make the transfer. Payments made with this method can take 5-7 business days to be processed to your account, so please ensure that a sufficient amount of bank processing time has been allowed for to meet the due date deadline.
Please select this link for a How to Use GlobalPay Student Tutorial, and for a quick demo on how this service works, please watch this video.
If you have any other questions or queries regarding GlobalPay for Students, please e-mail email@example.com or call toll free at 1-800-223-9392.