Welcome new and returning students!
Did you know?
- If you will be paying with your debit card, please contact your Financial Institution to ensure your Point of Sale limit is high enough for you to process your debit transaction, prior to visiting Financial Services.
- Fee payment due dates require that all payments be made prior to UNB Student Accounts & Receivables' end of business day. Click here for hours of operation.
- The University of New Brunswick no longer accepts credit cards as a method of payment for tuition and residence fees. Read our FAQ to learn more about this change in payment options.
- You have access to view your student fee statement (account balance) at any time. Just log into eServices, click on the "Financial" tab, then "Fee Statement".
- In keeping with recently revised provincial privacy legislation, parents, guardians, spouses and other third parties require consent from the student for whom they wish to access account information to make tuition and fee payments. Students may specify who has access to their tuition and fee balance information by filling out an online financial consent form (click here for instructions)
Questions? We can help!
Contact the Student Accounts & Receivables Department for any questions you may have, by calling 506-453-4624 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.