Welcome new and returning students!
Did you know?
- New Brunswick students will receive a rebate on the base tuition to cap tuition at only a 2% increase.
- If you will be paying with your debit card, please contact your Financial Institution to ensure your Point of Sale limit is high enough for you to process your debit transaction, prior to visiting Financial Services.
- International Students: Pay your tuition in your own currency! Click here for details.
- Fee payment due dates require that all payments be made prior to UNB Student Accounts & Receivables' end of business day. Click here for hours of operation.
- You have access to view your student fee statement (account balance) at any time. Just log into e-Services, click on the "Financial" tab, then "Fee Statement".
- In keeping with recently revised provincial privacy legislation, parents, guardians, spouses and other third parties require consent from the student for whom they wish to access account information to make tuition and fee payments. Students may specify who has access to their tuition and fee balance information by filling out an online financial consent form (click here for instructions)