Who can apply?
Students who have completed their first year of studies with a desire to learn and be challenged with rewarding work experience. Must meet the minimum AGPA requirements.
By taking part in co-op you’ll have to opportunity to:
- Build a network of contacts
- Earn competitive wages to help pay tuition
- Develop skills in cover letter, resume writing to stand out
- Gain insight into soft skills employers value, giving you a distinct advantage
- Learn about career options available to you by test driving different work environments
Students must attend a mandatory co-op workshop in order to participate in co-op. They will be held January 9, 11 and 17 from 6:00-7:00pm in room 53 MacLaggen Hall. No registration is required.