French Level 4
Level 4 is the final stage of the UNB College of Extended Learning’s Beginner French. Upon completion of this class, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate adequate vocabulary for basic routine everyday communication
- Use a variety of short and compound sentences with use of appropriate qualifiers
- Take part in short routine conversations
- Communicate basic needs, ask and respond to simple familiar questions,
- Describe a situation or tell a simple story
- Demonstrate control of basic grammar, use correct present and past tense with common regular and irregular verbs
- Show clear evidence of connected discourse, some use of conditional tense
- Comprehend conversation with limited repetition of speaker’s words
How do you know where to start? We outlined all our classes and compared them to the official language levels. Click this link to discover exactly what each class covers and decide where you fit in.
Materials: The textbook "Learn French the Fast and Fun Way" by E. Leete, Fourth Edition - Barrons Educational Series. This book is available on www.amazon.ca
In Saint John (SJE01)
Instructor: Kendra MacMillan
Dates: (FALL) Thursdays, November 9 - December 14, 2017 (6 weeks)
(WINTER) Wednesday, March 14 - April 18, 2018 (6weeks)
Time: 6 - 8 pm
Location: Saint John Social Enterprise Hub, 139 Prince Edward St, Room # TBA
Course fee: $160 (no HST)
About the Instructor:
Kendra MacMillan was born and raised in Saint John. After earning an Arts/Education degree 2010, Kendra moved to Sainte Marie, QC for the opportunity to gain teaching experience and to learn French. Kendra has a passion for learning and teaching French as she realizes its importance for creating opportunities in a bilingual province. She currently works as a Needs Assessment Specialist with Social Development.
Need help with the registration process? Watch the video below.
For more information
Please contact email@example.com or phone(506) 648-5962
Click here for more information about inclement weather policies, parking regulations and payment options.