Holiday Floral Design
Create beautiful holiday flower arrangements – just in time for Christmas, but appropriate for all occasions. Experienced Floral Designer Cindy St. Onge will show you the basic tools and materials needed to make your own creations, and guide you each step of the way…You’ll end the workshop with two floral arrangements to impress family and friends – a formal and a rustic flower design.
Materials: Please bring the following items to class. All can be found at stores, such as Michaels, the Dollar Store, Superstore etc. (or in your own home).
· 2 Blocks of Fresh Oasis (Wet Oasis)
· Pruning shears
· Paring knife
· 2 bunches of Christmas greens (found at superstore or simply outside e.g. Pine, Spruce or Cedar)
· Pine Cones
· Artificial berries
· 3 Fresh Red or Green Apples
· Red “Dogwood” Branches
· 1 Bunch of Carnations (Red or White)
· 1 Pkg of Wooden Kebob Sticks
· 1 Flat or Crystal Dish (must be at least 3 inches deep)
· 1 Rustic Container ( e.g. a tin pail, pottery pot, or clay pot – must be water tight or have plastic liner)
Instructor: Cindy St. Onge
Dates: (FALL) Sunday, November 26, 2017 (1 class)
Time: 1:00 - 5:00 pm
Location: Room 26, Memorial Hall, 9 Bailey Drive, UNB Fredericton Campus (click here for campus map)
Course fee: $55.00 plus HST
About the instructor: Cindy St.Onge is a floral designer with over 25 years of experience in the floral industry. Although Cindy has a natural green thumb, she is also trained in advanced design. Throughout her floral career, Cindy acted as head designer, wedding and funeral consultant, and manager for Thorne’s Flowers before its closing.
Need help with the registration process? Watch the video below.
For more information
Please contact Alison Howells at 452-6360For a complete list of Fredericton non-credit courses, please click here.
Click here for more information about inclement weather policies, parking regulations and payment options.