Training & Development
This seminar is also offered as part of the Human Resources Management Program.
This workshop provides an understanding of the major elements: needs analysis, program design, training methods and evaluation of effectiveness of an organization's training and development initiatives. Participants will also identify the links between an organization's business objectives, its training and development strategy and employees' career management strategies.
- Describe the importance of training and development as part of the long-range strategy of an organization
- Explain approaches to needs analysis in the design of training and development programs
- Describe learning principles associated with training techniques
- Discuss evaluation procedures used to assess the results of training and development
- Explain the difference between training and development
|May 8-9, 2018||8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.||Fredericton, NB||$545||Register now|
Suzanne Desrosiers is the Vice-President, Employee and Student Development at the New Brunswick Community College (NBCC). She came to NBCC in 2011 as Executive Director of Human Resources Development after serving more than 20 years in the utility industry as a human resources professional. In January 2014, her portfolio was expanded to include student development making her the first Vice-President of Employee and Student Development in NBCC’s forty-year history. NBCC recently completed its transition to a crown corporation and Suzanne is very excited to be part of the College’s evolution as it transforms into a modern, dynamic and student-centered organization.
For more information
Tel.: 506-453-3503 / Toll Free: 1-866-599-4646