Empowered Women – Creating Impact and Influence at Work
- Clarify what kind of impact do you want to have in the workplace
- Identify and confront your fears
- Recognize ways to build influence
- Employ effective communication and influencing techniques
- Develop and implement your personal impact strategy
|TBA||8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.||TBA||$395 +HST||Registration opening soon|
Catherine Doucette is owner and president of C. Doucette Training and Communications Inc. Along with more than two decades of professional experience, Catherine holds a Master’s degree and Diploma in Adult Education, as well as a Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations.
Currently Catherine is also an associate facilitator at St. Francis Xavier University, traveling to Canadian cities to offer the Diploma in Adult Education (from needs assessment, evaluation, design, facilitation) to training and development professionals.
For more information
Tel.: 506-453-3503 / Toll Free: 1-866-599-4646