Masters Certificate in Project Management
In partnership with the Schulich Executive Education Centre
Control your project from initiation to closure
The Schulich Executive Education Centre at York University has partnered with UNB's College of Extended Learning to offer the Masters Certificate in Project Management.
The Masters Certificate in Project Management is an outstanding program for any professional who is pursuing a career in the fast-paced field of project management. The Masters Certificate in Project Management covers all of the fundamentals of the internationally accepted Project Management Body Of Knowledge (PMBOK™) in 18 days over the course of 5 months, a format that appreciates the severe time limitations of today's corporate employees.
Who should attend?
The Masters Certificate in Project Management is ideal for:
- Project Managers, with at least one year experience, who wish to move up to a higher level in their field
- Mid- and senior-level managers who have completed an introductory project management program in recent years
- Anyone who does NOT have their PMP® designation from the Project Management Institute (PMI®)
9 Core learning modules
- Program introduction
- Project planning & control
- Project quality management
- Leadership, Communication and Stakeholder Management
- Effective project cost management
- Procurement & contracting management
- Assessing & managing project risk
- Filling in the gaps & final exam
- Project simulation
* This program provides you with 126 educational hours
Starts February 9, 2018
8:30am - 5:00pm
$7500 CDN plus a supplemental technology fee
Find out more at an upcoming information session
Join us for a free 1-hour online information session.
- 15th of each month or next business day - all year
- 12:00 - 1:00 p.m. AST
- Simultaneous website/telephone session. Once you register, you will be sent your login details.
Register Online for an upcoming info session (for ease of navigation, select "View Events by Date" in the upper right hand corner, the event is listed as "Masters Certificate in Project Management")
For more information
Attendees at this program are entitled to 126 Professional Development Units (PDUs) from the Project Management Institute upon completion.
Go Green and manage your learning materials paperless.
One iPad included per registration with supplemental technology fee.