Masters Certificate in Project Management Policies
To be accepted into this program, download and print a registration form and submit your completed registration form by
College of Extended Learning
University of New Brunswick
6 Duffie Drive
P.O. Box 4400
Fax 506 453-3572
Phone 506 447-3340
Program Dates & Location
February 12, 2015 - June 23, 2015 • Fredericton, NB
Unless otherwise announced, all modules of the Masters Certificate in Project Management commence at 8:30 a.m. and end at 5:00 p.m.
$7,500 CDN (no HST) • 18 days
- Program fee includes full 9-module program tuition, all teaching materials, lunches and refreshments.
- University of New Brunswick’s liability is limited to reimbursement of paid tuition fee.
- Full program fee is payable 14 days prior to the start of the program.
Deposits, Cancellations, Replacements and Transfers
IMPORTANT: A deposit of $800 is required to secure your place in the program. Please include your credit card information on faxed or online registrations, or mail a cheque along with your completed program registration.
- If you are unable to attend the program you may transfer to the next session, subject to the 21-day written notification requirement or your organization may name a replacement candidate.
- For participants who are required to discontinue their program for medical reasons, a prorated amount of the tuition fee based on the percentage completed as of the date of the withdrawal request is received, will be refunded. All medical requests must be made in writing and be fully supported and documented by a physician’s note.
- For withdrawal requests received a minimum of 30 days before the program start date, a full refund, less a $150 administration fee will be issued. Late withdrawals (less than 30 days up to 15 days prior to the program start date) will be subject to a 25% administration fee.
- Tuition fee is non-refundable for withdrawals received 14 days prior to the program start date. Non-attendance will incur the full tuition fee.
- Costs for resource materials and/or completed assessment tools are non-refundable. If you are unable to attend the program, your organization may substitute one employee for another employee if notice is provided three weeks prior to program start date, provided all entrance criteria are met.
- Additional fees may apply for any new resources or assessments. Only one module transfer to another location will be permitted (subject to space availability) without penalty. Each subsequent transfer has a $200 administration fee.
Modules, speakers, topics, dates, fees, locations and applicable taxes are subject to change.