University Prep Program
Are you interested in applying to a degree program at UNB but are missing some key admission requirements? UNB CEL has begun delivery of an online, non-credit preparatory program that will assist potential students in setting and reaching an admission goal, as well as establishing strong study skills to enhance academic success.
With a focus on comprehensive student support, the program is comprised of:
- Advising - Academic advising is an important part of mapping your path to success. More than simply course scheduling, academic advising supports students as they identify short and long-term goals.
- High School equivalent courses (pre-requisites for admission to many UNB programs)
- Initial support services - You will be provided with an initial contact at the university to help you navigate the system and get the information you need. We encourage students to take full advantage of campus resources and opportunities available.
- Orientation - Orientation consists of guidance and support designed to make you feel more comfortable and confident in your new environment.
The University Prep program is available to adult learners or interested graduates of high school, adult high school or GED who need resources, course upgrading, advising and learner support for entry into UNB degree programs. Adult learners may also benefit from a prior learning assessment. Contact an academic advisor to find out how.
Withdrawals & Refunds
- Withdrawal within the first week - refund of full course fee paid less $50 administration fee
- Withdrawal after completion of first week - no refund
Stay tuned for more details on upcoming courses.
UNB Adult Learner Services
College of Extended Learning
6 Duffie Dr, PO Box 4400
Tel: 506-447-3449 or Toll Free 1-866-599-4646