About our camps
Welcome to the Design Works Camps for Kids & Teens. To learn more about our camps, please see the links below. If you have any questions or require additional information, please contact the Camp Director Alison Howells at 452-6360.
To make your first day of camp as smooth as possible, please bring the following with you:
- Complete and bring Parental Form (click here to download PDF).
- A cash materials fee of: $5 for Theatre camps, $10 for Themed Art and Science camps, and $15 for Photography, DIY and Jr Iron Chef camps.
- A sun hat, lunch, snacks, reusable water bottle and sun block (please apply before coming to camp), and be dressed for possible messy work and the outdoors.
|7:45 am - 9:00 am||Drop-off|
|9:00 am - 10:15 am||Instruction|
|10:15 am - 10:30 am||Break - Outside|
|10:30 am- Noon||Instruction|
|Noon - 1:00 pm||Lunch|
|1:00 pm – 2:30 pm||Instruction|
|2:30 pm - 2:45 pm||Break - Outside|
|2:45 pm- 4:00 pm||Instruction|
|4:00 - 5:00 pm||Sign-out & Pick-up|
Please note: Join us on Fridays at 3:45 pm for play, exhibition, or show time for parents.
Drop-off location: Our main location is the Lobby of Memorial Hall, the UNB Art Centre, 9 Bailey Drive on the UNB Campus. However, all Jr. Iron Chef Camps will be held in the kitchen of McLeod House, 810 Montgomery Street. (Click here for a Campus Map)
- June 26 - 30 & August 28 - September 1, Steal the Stage will be held in (Room 221/222), Marshal D'Avary Hall, 10 Mackay Drive, on the UNB Campus (this is the Faculty of Education building, the wing closest to the Aitken Centre.)
- August 14 - August 18, All camps (except Jr Iron Chef) will be held in Room 114, Marshall D'Avary Hall, 10 Mackay Drive, on the UNB Campus (this is the Faculty of Education building, the wing closest to the Aitken Centre.)
- August 21 - 25 & August 28 - September 1, Jr. Iron Chef will be held in Room 114, Marshall D'Avary Hall, 10 Mackay Drive, UNB Campus on (this is the Faculty of Education building, the wing closest to the Aitken Centre.)