Forwarding Course Emails
Blackboard allows students to forward a copy of their internal 'Blackboard' emails to an external email account of their choosing.
For example, if you already have a personal email account that you check daily, you can configure Blackboard to send a copy of your course emails to that account.
Configuring Blackboard to Forward Your Email
1. After logging into Blackboard, you will see the 'My UNB Courses' homepage. Click the 'My Settings' link in the upper right-hand corner.
2. Under the 'My Profile' tab, click the 'Edit Profile' button.
3. Enter (or modify) your email address in the provided field, then click 'Save'.
4. Click the 'My Tool Options' tab. Scroll down the page until you find the 'Mail' section.
5. Click the checkbox beside "Forward all mail messages to the e-mail address in my profile".
6. Click 'Save, and you're done! Your internal Blackboard emails will now be forwarded to the external email address you provided!