Submitting an Assignment as an Attachment
1. In Blackboard, click on the ASSIGNMENTS button on the COURSE TOOLS menu.
2. The screen updates to show the Assignments section.(Make sure you are on the INBOX tab / section).
3. Click on the assignment's title or link. (You are now editing your assignment).
4. Scroll down until you find the ADD ATTACHMENTS button.
5. The 'GET FILES' window opens.
6. Click on the MY COMPUTER icon. Another window opens.
7. *** In this new window, browse for your assignment file on your own computer ***
8. When you have found the file, select it and then click the OPEN button. The file will now upload into Blackboard!
9. Notice that the uploaded assignment now appears as a link, just above the ADD ATTACHMENTS button.
10. Be sure to scroll down and click the SUBMIT BUTTON. You're done!