UNB Online Courses & Programs
Individual Courses (Open Entry)
Anyone can enrol in an open entry course, with or without acceptance to a program. You can sign up at any time of the year*, and have up to 6 months to complete a 3ch course and up to 12 months for a 6ch course. Open-entry provides online, self-paced courses to people wishing to pursue their formal education, but who are not currently served by classroom-based courses.
Click here for a list of all open entry courses.
*Full-time UNB or STU students require permission from their faculty to enrol in an open-entry course during Fall and Winter Sessions. Click here to download the permission form.
Term-based Online Courses
Term-based online courses provide for rich interaction between fellow students and the instructor. Often there are weekly scheduled learning activities or assignments, opportunities to work in collaborative groups and participate in discussions. All course work is completed within the term. Click here for a list of term-based online courses.
- Leadership and Civic Responsibility (Term-based courses & certificate program)
- Adult Education (Term-based courses, and certificate and bachelor programs)
- Master of Education in Curriculum Studies or Administration and Leadership
- Diploma in Technology Management & Entrepreneurship
- Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety
- New Brunswick Critical Care Nursing Program
- Canadian Aquatic Biomonitoring Network (CABIN)
Can't find what you're looking for? Check out Canadian Virtual University.