Online programs are offered in partnership with various faculties and organizations, therefore the application procedure varies depending on the course or program. Please click on the corresponding links below to find out how to apply.
- Click here for the online application form. Full-time UNB students require advisor approval before registration (undergraduate permission form, graduate permission form).
- UNB Saint John students require advisor approval regardless of term.
- Please contact the College of Extended Learning at 506 453-4646, toll free 1-866-599-4646, or email email@example.com for information about applying for this program.
Certificate in Adult Education in partnership with UNB's Faculty of Education
- Follow the UNB undergraduate application process as if you were applying as a first-year undergraduate student.
Master of Education in Curriculum Studies or Educational Administration and Leadership in partnership with Faculty of Education
- Follow the process for application to graduate studies described on the information page for this program.
Diploma in Technology Management & Entrepreneurship (TME) in partnership with UNB's J. Herbert Smith Centre
- Courses in these programs are offered through UNB's Faculty of Engineering. To apply, follow the instructions provided here.
Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety in partnership with Safety Online Inc.
- See OHS registration page for details.
New Brunswick Critical Care Nursing Program in partnership with the NB Department of Health
- This program is open to nurses working in New Brunswick, newly graduated or new to critical or emergency care. To apply, follow the instructions provided on the information page for this program.
Canadian Aquatic Biomonitoring Network (CABIN) in partnership with the Canadian Rivers Institute
- This training program provides participants with a nationally standardized protocol for aquatic monitoring. For more information or to apply, visit the CABIN page.