UNB Behavioural Intervention Training Support Programs
Whether you are a front-line practitioner, a caregiver or health-care professional, our programs will help you provide more effective support to people with behaviour disorders, such as Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
Since 2004, we have been providing award-winning intervention programs to government-sponsored employees who work with ASD children and adults.
We now have added an Autism Support Training Program for anyone working with or caring for individuals diagnosed with ASD or other behaviour disorders.
We are pleased to offer the following programs:
- Applied Behaviour Analysis Certificate Program
- Applied Behaviour Analysis Training for Parents
- Autism Support Training Program (Public)
- Saskatchewan Ministry of Health Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) Intervention Training Program
- Behavioural Intervention Workshop
- Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD) Intervention Support Certificate
Our training programs use only evidence-based practices, such as Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA), an established treatment that meets the National Autism Centre standards and has been proven to be effective for individuals diagnosed with an Autism Spectrum Disorder.
Watch Robert D. Austin, Dean of the Faculty of Business Administration speak about managing idiosyncratic talent, including the special talents individuals with autism spectrum disorders can bring to the workplace.
For a complete list of UNB College of Extended Learning professional development certificates, programs and workshops, please click here.