Economics and Finance (combined)
Faculty: Faculty of Business Administration
Degree(s): Bachelor of Business Administration
You will gain an understanding of economic and financial institutions and principles; insight into modern economic issues and problems; the ability to analyze economic events and their impact on financial markets; and a framework on which to base economic and financial decisions. The program offers excellent preparation for careers in financial economics and research and in the areas of business management, finance and banking.
Bachelor of Business Administration
The Economics and Finance program is available as an honours option as part of a four-year Bachelor of Business Administration degree.
You will learn all the business skills you need to meet the challenges of the fast-paced world of business. Focusing your studies in economics & finance allows you to gain key subject-specific skills. You can also offer employers valuable transferable skills that will help you in whatever career you choose.
- Ability to present solutions to solve economic problems or interpret markets
- Ability to implement concrete economic strategies based on theoretical information
- Ability to conduct and explain scientific research
- Ability to build models to explain and predict economic behavior
- Understanding general economic trends and their impact on specific variables
For more information, visit the Faculty of Business Administration's website.
For admission requirements, select "Business" in our admission requirements tool.
- Claims Adjuster (Insurance)