B. Non Public-Schooled Applicants
Applicants in this category may have been home-schooled or may have attended a private school that does not follow a regular provincial curriculum. These applicants must provide the following:
- A complete Application for Admission form with the application processing fee.
- A letter identifying the applicant's "non public-schooled" status, and if possible, a transcript detailing grade 11 and grade 12 courses. Course outlines, syllabi, evaluation and criteria, and a list of resource materials should be provided for each course.
- Evidence of a minimum score of 1100 in the SAT 1.
- For programs requiring specific grades in particular courses, evidence of achievement can be provided as follows:
a. Complete SAT 2 test in required courses and achieve a minimum of 550 out of 800, or
b. Complete the Grade 12 Adult High School Certification Provincial exam for that subject and achieve the grade specified in the program pre-requisite (e.g. a minimum grade of 60% is required in English 122 for admission to the Faculty of Arts), or
c. Achieve a minimum grade of 4 in an approved Advanced Placement (AP) course.
- Submit evidence of achievement as outlined above having official documents (transcripts/statements of results) sent directly from the testing agency to the Admissions Office. Documents will not be accepted directly from applicants.