Career Development and Employment Centre
The Career Development and Employment Centre located in the historic Neville Homestead strives to build partnerships, develop programs and create links between employers, students and recent graduates of UNB.
Our goal is to assist you in the career and employment process by helping you identify career options, locate information and assist you in finding full-time degree related positions as well as part-time, summer, internships and volunteer opportunities. Whether you are looking for career direction or information or employment opportunities, we can help you make that transition from school to work!
What can we do for you?
- Connect with employers and post jobs available locally as well as all over the world on our Student Job Bank
- Coordinate employment programs such as the Work Study and Summer Employment programs to help you gain valuable degree related work experience.
- Provide access to career information, Career Resource Library, employment resources and labour market information
- 24/7 access to our online Employment Toolbox and Optimal Resume Program
- Organize Career Fairs, employer information sessions, accept applications and coordinate interviews
- One-on-one appointments to help discover your career options, improve your resume, cover letter and job search strategies
- Valuable workshops hosted throughout the year
- Career Development Certificate Program
For a full list of all of our services visit our website at:
Contact information: Phone (506) 453-4620; Fax (506) 453-4610; email: email@example.com